Students are asked to delete prepositional phrases in order to help understand other concepts.
In addition to grammar concepts, capitalization, punctuation, sentence types, phrases/clauses and friendly/business letters are included. Ample practice worksheets are offered for each skill.
* 53 prepositions introduced
* materials presented and reviewed throughout
* contains unit reviews, unit tests, cumulative reviews, and cumulative tests
* includes pre/post assessments
* reproducible worksheets (answer key on left side
and reproducible page on right)
* writing section "teaches" how to write appositives, semicolon construction, and compound sentences
* See "Scope and Sequence" for content.
* Tests are also in the teacher edition.
* This student test booklet saves you from having to make copies of the tests.
* Not reproducible for student use.