Bring the Classics to Life!
These high-interest 10 chapter novels and audio-books are designed to excite the reluctant and enthusiastic reader. The integrity of the original classic has been retained yet these adapted versions have been carefully rewritten to specific reading levels thereby allowing consistent progression for developmental reading improvement. These classics are brought to life exceptionally well for superior learning and listening enjoyment.
Ages 7+ and English Language Learners of all ages. 8.5""x11"" ""worktext"". Abridged with exercise activities built in along with answer keys.
Each workbook may be used on a consumable basis or reproduced for multiple usage:
• Is divided into 10 short chapters
• Was written using McGraw-Hill’s Core Vocabulary
• Has been measured by the Fry Readability Formula
• Includes 100 comprehension questions that test for main idea, critical thinking, inference, recalling details and sequencing
• Has 60 vocabulary exercises in modified Cloze format
• Defines and uses in context new vocabulary, prior to each chapter
• Includes complete answer keys for comprehension and vocabulary exercises
• Contains 72 pages with exciting illustrations.
• Workbooks can be used independently from the Audio-books and do significantly improve comprehension, fluency and vocabulary.