The Advantage Test Prep Series helps prepare students to perform better on tests by familiarizing them with test formats, question types, and content.
Each book provides instruction in the four key curriculum areas tested nationwide-reading, writing, language, and mathematics. The formats, reading passages, and questions are all modeled after national standards and proficiency tests.
Each practice skill page includes these features:
• Know the Skill – explains and defines the skill
• During the Test – provides answer-selection strategies
• Test Example – provides practice using the skill
• Think About the Answer – helps students think through their reasoning
• Now You Try It – provides sample challenges
• Get Testwise – includes dozens of test-taking tips
Each book culminates with a practice test with a bubble answer sheet for a real test-like experience. Also perfect for multisubject, summer review.